Friday, July 29, 2011

Level 5 status...

We've been talking about having a blog for awhile now and are finally getting around to it. Since around February, Alex and I have been full-time vegans. We really committed fully to the diet after the cheese massacre that was our Disney vacation; we both felt like crap after that trip. I have to say, I've never felt better! I managed to become vegan during pregnancy which meant no ice cream (which I ate daily when pregnant with Zoe.) I had no complications during the pregnancy and have already lost all the weight I gained not even two weeks after having Lea. I'm looking forward to seeing my continued weight loss since I never lost all the weight I gained with Zoe. I never thought I could be vegan since cheese and dairy were my comfort foods, but I managed, and so can you. We hope to use this blog to share recipes and information with our friends. Here's hoping to convert the world to level 5 status:)


No comments:

Post a Comment